IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Bank accounts and other finances are securely connected.
• Mint automatically organizes and tracks your expenses and finances then creates a budget so you can save even more money
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See and track all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending so you can save money
• Track your cash, credit cards, credit score, bills, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save money with Mint
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals
• The trend tracker helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores and tracks information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Set up financial goals to save money for a trip, track your progress, pay off debt, or to buy a car
• Bills are tracked. Bill reminders help you never miss a bill.
• Receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score tracker as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with 128-bit encryption
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit code so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT WEB APP
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have the latest bank account data at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
PC Magazine: What to Do When You Go Over Budget in Mint.com (2016)
Nerd Wallet: Financial Fitness – 7 Exercises to Build your Credit Muscle (2016)
Huffington Post: 5 Things To Know After You Graduate (2016)
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint Bills. Check us out at intuit.com
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
– Support for Fingerprint: To set your Fingerprint Authentication in Mint, go to Settings > Security > Use Fingerprint
– Removal of Auto-refresh every 4 hours setting: We’ve removed the feature but not the functionality. If you are an active Mint customer, we are refreshing the information every 4 hours already, and you can always pull down to refresh it in Updates or Overview
– Bug fixes
– Crash fixes
We love hearing from you! Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mint: Personal Finance & Money software for pc, free download Mint: Personal Finance & Money file, Mint: Personal Finance & Money new version download, Mint: Personal Finance & Money latest, apk dl Mint: Personal Finance & Money, Mint: Personal Finance & Money free download for android, Mint: Personal Finance & Money file download free